Skills for Employment Investment Program (SEIP), Finance Division, Ministry of Finance, Government of Bangladesh is established with the objective of developing unskilled and semi-skilled labor force into productive and skilled labor in priority sectors and to support Government institutes, private companies, non-government organizations, industry skill councils and industry associations for achieving this objective.
- All the offered training programs are totally free.
- The minimum qualification to get enrolled in this program is Graduation or Diploma in Engineering depending on the training course.
- One trainee can do only one training program under this project.
- Each trainee will be given BDT 3,120 per month as training allowance. But to get this benefit, trainee must ensure attendance at least 80% of total classes conducted and abide by all the rules and regulation of the BITM
- Certainty of Job placement
Offered training program:
Name of Course:
- Web Design
- Graphics & Web UI design
- Digital Marketing
- Web Application Development- PHP
- Web Application Development- Dot Net
- Practical SEO
- Mobile Application Development (Android)
- Server Administration & Cloud Management
- IT support Technical
- Affiliate Marketing
- Customer Support & Service
- IT Sales Management
- English & Business Communication
These training programs will be implemented in BITM, Dhaka branch in the 1st year and gradually they will implement the programs in the regional centers located at Sylhet, Khulna, Rajshahi, Rangpur, Chittagong and Barisal.
Interested participants are being requested to do online registration. There will be a selection procedure to get chance in these exclusive training programs.
Here are the steps of the selection procedure:
Objective(s) of the SEIP Program:
- Improve program for skilling new entrants and up-skilling existing workforce to enhance productivity and growth of priority industry sectors;
- Impart skills training linked to gainful employment or self-employment through PKSF partners and their livelihood programs as well as through Bangladesh Bank Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) Department linked to jobs in SMEs;
- Develop a network of training providers that are endorsed by industry for providing excellence of training to meet the skills needs of employers;
- Establish and implement a strategy to address the special needs of groups specified in the NSDP and ensure their participation in SEIP programs;
- Implement a vocational trainer development program for trainers and assessors and a management leadership program for training provider management reflecting NSDP requirements;
- Strengthen capacity of BTEB in approving training providers registration process, course accreditation and monitoring quality assurance and implementation procedures of training providers;
- Support the training providers for capacity development to ensure quality training delivery mechanism;
- Establish and institutionalize a credible recognition of prior learning (RPL) system;
- Support the NSDC and key government ministries to strengthen institutional arrangements and coordination to enable the TVET system to meet policy objectives within a coherent skills development framework; and
- Support the establishment and operationalization of a National Human Resources Development Fund (NHRDF).