Basically Primary End Certificate Result is published by Directorate of Primary Education. To Search the Result you can visit Directorate of Primary Education DPE Official Website DPE Result. PSC and EBT exam results can be known through the website and mobile phone SMS. There are basically two web sites to see the results. One is the Teletalk server and others are an IP address of the Directorate of Primary Education.
There are two ways to see results through mobile phones. One is using roll number and the other is using student ID. Using Student ID is very easy to see results.
PSC Result via dperesult teletalk com bd
dperesult.teletalk.com.bd is a Primary website to Search PSC and Ebtedayee Result. Through this website you can Search PEC and EBT Result in English. Follow the steps below to see results from this website.
- Visit– http://dperesult.teletalk.com.bd
- Select the General Education or Madrasa Education from the “Examination” Option. If you want to View Primary End Certificate Result, then select General Education. If you want to see the Ebtedayee Result, select Madrasa Education.
- Select your district from the “District” options.
- Select your thana or upazilla from the “Thana /Upazilla” option.
- Select Passing Year 2019.
- Enter your roll number in the “Roll Number” field.
- Press the “Submit” button. You can view your results after pressing submit button. If you see an error for some reason please reload the page.
From this web site you can only see your results. Subject-based grades can also be seen. But there is no chance to see your name or other information on this web site.
PSC Result Result by IP (126.96.36.199:5839)
Through this web IP you will see detailed results. Through this, results can be seen in Bengali with all the information. You can see the result with your name, father’s name, mother’s name and school name with this method. Follow the procedure below to see results.
- Step-1: Visit– http://188.8.131.52:5839/
- Step-2: In the Examination Name field, select Primary End Certificate or Ebteday Result.
- Step-3: Select 2019 as Exam year.
- Step-4: Select your Division. For example — Dhaka Division, Chittagong Division, Rajshahi Division etc.
- Step-5: Please select the District from district option where school or Madrasah are located. For example — Dhaka, Narayanganj, Gazipur etc.
- Step-6: Select your Upazila. Please select Upazilla where your school or Institute is located. For example — Sadar, Bandar etc.
- Step-7: Enter your roll number in the roll number option. Follow Admit Card for the roll number.
- Step-8: Click the Submit button and see your results.
School /Upazilla based PSC results:
The Directorate of Primary Education publishes the results of school and upazilla based. They usually publish such results in PDF format. To see Upazilla or School Results, visit the official website of the Primary Education Department of dpe.gov.bd.
|DIVISION NAME||DISTRICT WISE PSC RESULT|
|DHAKA DIVISION||Narsingdi , Gazipur , Shariatpur , Narayanganj , Tangail , Kishorganj , Manikganj , Dhaka , Munshiganj , Rajbari , Madaripur , Gopalganj , Faridpur|
|CHITTAGONG DIVISION||Comilla , Feni , B.Baria , Rangamati, Noakhali ,Chandpur , Laxmipur , Chittagong , Coxs Bazar ,Khagrachari , Bandarban|
|KHULNA DIVISION||Jessore , Shatkhira , Meherpur , Narail , Chuadanga ,Kustia, Magura, Khulna, Bagerhat , Jhinaidah|
|SYLHET DIVISION||Sylhet , Moulovibazar , Habiganj , Sunamganj|
|RAJSHAHI DIVISION||Sirajganj , Pabna , Bagura , Rajshahi , Natore ,Joypurhat , Chapainawabganj , Naogaon|
|BARISAL DIVISION||Jhalokathi , Patuakhali , Pirojpur , Barisal , Bhola ,Barguna|
|RANPUR DIVISION||Panchaghar , Dinajpur , Lalmonirhat , Nilphamari ,Gaibanda , Thakurgaon , Rangpur , Kurigram|
|MYMENSING DIVISION||Sherpur , Mymensing , Jamalpur , Netrokona|
Check PSC Result through SMS:
Primary School Certificate (PSC) and Ebtedayee Certificate (EBT) Result can also be known through Mobile Phone SMS. The results can be known through a single message from any mobile phone operator in Bangladesh. Only the results will be after published it officially through Mobile Phone Message. To know PSC and Equivalent results through SMS Send an SMS to 16222. Student ID will be required to find result via SMS. Results can also be found with thana / upazilla code and examination roll number. Students ID can be mentioned in student admit card. The instruction for viewing the PSC result via SMS are given below.
DPE<space>Student ID and Send to 16222.
Example: DPE 123456789 and Send to 16222
Ebtedayee Result through SMS:
Like Primary School Certificate, Ebtedayee Result 2019 for Madrasah Education can be known through Mobile Phone. To Find EBT Result through SMS, Message should be send to 16222 Number from any Mobile Phone Operator. PSC SMS Instruction and Ebtedayee Result via SMS Instruction are almost same. Just you need to change the SMS Keyword. To Find your Result through SMS send an SMS like–
EBT <space> Student ID and send to 16222.
Example: EBT 123456789 and Send to 16222.